LEGO Club Buildit
In 2002, the LEGO Club Buildit section of LEGO.com introduced a number of models for Bionicle creatures which could be built from other sets or from pieces from one's LEGO TECHNIC collection. The site provided building instructions and a brief backstory for each creature. The page was available until it was taken down in 2007. An archived version of the site can be found here.
The creatures introduced here are considered canon.
The creatures featured here were:
- Infernavika (built from Tahnok Va, Pahrak Va, and extra pieces)
- Keras (built from Tahnok and Lehvak)
- Ghekula (built from Lehvak and Gahlok)
- Dikapi (built from Pohatu and Onewa)
- Mata Nui Cow (built from Pohatu and Gali)
- Kirikori Nui (built from various TECHNIC parts)
- Pokawi (built from Tahnok Va and Lehvak Va)
- Waikiru (built from Pahrak)
- Ranama (built from various TECHNIC parts)
- Hapaka (built from Kohrak Va and Gahlok Va)
- Mata Nui Fishing Bird (built from Nuhvok Va and Kohrak Va)